COMMUNITY & FEE-PAYING SCHOOLS
The school is fully booked for NOV and JAN, but we have availability from 1 to 14 DEC. We are closed from 15 DEC to 15 JAN. Bookings re-open in FEB 2024. For enquiries, contact Merriam Mabilu at email@example.com
/ JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We currently have 0 job and/or internship offers. View jobs
Support our school
As a non-profit organisation, we depend predominantly on external support to finance our operations. You can help us to realise our vision, by making a donation, including a bequest to us in your will, or by partnering with us.
Why support our school?
We want to help the children and youth of our nation to discover the true value of the biodiversity of the natural world and our place within it, and to identify and nurture Africa’s future conservation champions. In operation since 1985, the Lapalala Wilderness School is today widely recognised as a centre of excellence for its environmental education programmes.
Support us with a donation towards the general operation of our organisation, via EFT or Credit Card (S18A Certificate available at request).
Pay via EFT
- Lapalala Wilderness School
- Account Number 621 605 429 18
- Bank FNB Modimolle
- Branch Code 260 247
- Swift Code FIRNZAJJ
Pay via payfast.co.za
Leave a legacy
Consider leaving a legacy to our organisation, by including a bequest to the Lapalala Wilderness School in your will.
Partner with us
Share you services and resources with us, or donate a percentage of your product sales. See here who is currently partnering with the Lapalala Wilderness School.
Make a proposal
- Please direct all correspondence to The Director, Lapalala Wilderness School, PO Box 348, Vaalwater, 0530, South Africa, Tel: 082 887 3912, Fax: 086 463 9767, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email or fax the deposit slip to us. If you require a tax certificate for your donation of funds or goods, please contact us by telephone or email.
- Company Registration 2005/022175/08
- PBO Exemption 930024138
- Not for Profit Organisation NPO 049 470